Dec 14, 2009

More and more S'porean girls...

Came upon this topic on STOMP website.

"More and more S'porean girls don't have a clue about housework or cooking"

Kao. I bet it was a man who came up with this topic.

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=91954

First thing that came into my mind. The guys have the rights to complain anot. If they themselves are good examples of GENTLEMAN, then perhaps they can CONSIDER to complain if woman are LADY enough.

So far. I have not come across a real gentlemen in my life. The "men" in Singapore, whine like babies. Complain like babies. (Even women don't complain like THAT) Do things like babies (Women just do it, don't talk much) Kao. Now i feel women these days are more "man" than men themselves.

Tell me. Haven't you seen guys cry in cinemas before? Guys who don't know how to change lightbulb? Don't know how to fix a bicycle wheel? Made me laugh on one of my memories. I went to East Coast Park with my ex-bf and his cousin and friends. Halfway cycling, one of the chain on their bicycle got stuck/ came loose, I don't know which. They took 30mins fixing it, 4 heads altogether, finally decided it's beyond hope, and told me we had to walk at least 1km back to the shop to get it fixed, I was thinking "what the f***! Ask me walk so FAR! I'd be rolling my bicycle, paid for it, and have to roll it all around?!" I was so upset, I told the guys to let me take a look at it. Then i asked them hold the bicycle very firmly, i held the chain, pulled, and wala!! FIXED...

So guys, don't go around complaining about girls, even if you have the rights or ability to, you just make sure you can set a good example yourself first! Correct, ladies?? =P

Grand finale. A video of a very "MAN" pretty woman, have fun!! ^_^

11 comments:

  1. Ya la! I agreed on this one totally! Those guys always complain us girls this snd that, but they themselves are not a gentlemen! Guys! Buck up before you say other people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good post! I feel that girls usually don't show their real "power" unless they feel the man is "man" enough, like the way I myself do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree... in now modern world... lady n men are balance... men do de thing, lady also can do it... so guy y dun u try n stay at home wash clothes, cook and clean the house... wat the guy will say is 'Walaoeh, tat is not wat a guy should do. if ppl knw, who will lose dignity n face de lei.' pls la guys, prove it wat u can do to the ladies.. in modern days, ppl dun laugh at u when u are a housemen.. bcuz u dare to prove to we ladies that u have the initiative to take care of ur family. we, as ladies will look up on u instead of critising u lor..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also feel that guys should do their part as a good man, then he could request the girl to be more ladylike or woman-like. If the man cannot do things the manly way, then they don't have the rights to complain we are not ladylike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the guys you met thus far are the cock ones... And correct me if I'm wrong but ain't YOU the one who is whinning & complaining now???

    ReplyDelete
  6. This video is so cool! But the actions of this babe is so well. . . . UNGLAM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yawn...so much talks and no actions. Do you do the chores yourself? Many of us are not satisfied because our local gals act like a princess but only cut out to act like one. Which guy would want to marry a gal who leaves the chores to us? It's about being fair and doing the chores together. Isn't it not true that most of u gals can't cook? Ask yourself what you can do for the one you love and not what he can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I moved out and stay alone, do all the chores and sometimes, cooks for my gf who comes over.
    She does the washing of plates without a need for me to ask. That is treating each other fairly.
    To be honest, our gals really need to buck up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you say our girls are princess, how about the guys? I think that they act like crybabies! There girls out there who can do the man's job more than men themselves! Losers~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Complain so much, you girls got do chores before meh?

    ReplyDelete