Dec 4, 2009

Hello Readers~~

Hello people~~

I decided to start this blog thing because:

1) Since Secondary, I love literature~ Always get very amazed how a simple sentence or a simple action can mean so much! I could always easily write one whole page of stuffs with just a sentence or an action, so much till my friends are amazed, hehe.

2) I always find quotes amazing too. With just a sentence, they could always be applied on almost everything we do, and in the meantime, encourage us to improve ourselves and the way we do things

3) I'm also amazed how a situation, where anyone will have a same impression just by the first shallow understanding, actually have a different kind of story behind, which if the people cared to find out more, they would have a different judgment.

4) I would like to share my views with everybody, and would like to explore any other views which I might have missed, so guys, hit me with what you think!! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. your blog seems interesting, very different from all the "today i went to this place, tomorrow i go to that place" kind of meaningless blogs, jia you, expecting more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, i agree. Seems pretty different. Don't let us disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice hope you have some nice views will be looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start. Hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete