Jan 7, 2010

Thanks for all your support ^_^

Hello people, sorry for the delay for the next post promised on every Tuesday, but was pretty busy with alot of stuffs thus the delay. Thanks for all your support, and I shall just ignore those funny people complaining about my English. I know my English is not perfect. I'm just a young girl with different views compared to normal people. I just wanted to share my views with other people, so the concentration should not be on my English, but is on my views instead, so what if my English is not good? At least it's understandable. If these funny people prefer perfect English, go and look for writers or bloggers who write perfect English, why waste your "precious" time on my blog? Funny right~!! Kakaka. Thanks though, for still coming to my blog to commend. This prove how "powerful" my English and my blog is. Bad English yet can still attract these kind of "high expectations" people (who they themselves also don't have perfect English). Thanks people!! Shall try my very best to keep to my "new post every Tuesday" promise, Happy New Year ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Ignore those crazy people girl, you cannot make everyone on this world happy. There are people out there jealous that's why they go around put people down. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the support~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the majority that you really need to improve your english before you even intend to start a debating blog. First of all, your so called "different views" are rather weak. Secondly, you are not young anymore (24 years old is definitely not young; it is the way that you write that seems to be of junior-year standard). Lastly, we certainly never and do not intend to waste our time here. We happened to hop in due to the fact that you have written your link ALL over STOMP. P.S. You really have to stop thanking your 6 supporters over and over again. PEACE!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, mr narrow-minded anonymous, as i keep saying, the main point is not my english, it's supposed to be my views. i truly thanks my supporters indeed, but i don care whether i have supporters or not. they are not the main reasons i set up this blog. the purpose is to "educate" narrow minded monkeys like YOU who concentrate on stupid thing rather than the more impt thing. continue on your narrow minded way, its fine with me. losers like you are everywhere. still wana thank you for reading my posts and even made the effort to comment, it showed that you are supportive in some other way, whether you like it anot~ have a good day~

    ReplyDelete
  5. rydan.zhaoyun@gmail.comFebruary 22, 2010

    In hindsight, it is not the degree of english of the blog, rather is the method of bringing out the juice of the topic that decides the popularity of the blog.

    And its 18 supporters now. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete