Jan 10, 2010

"Girl" being molested.. Part 4

Latest News~!!!

A reader emailed me and told me that "She Deserve to be Molested at Siloso Beach because she asked for it" Facebook account is MISSING now!!

WTF~!! It's not FAIR!! Is this group shut down because of violating Facebook's terms and conditions? But how could it be? BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE IS STILL UP!! I hope the creator will explain to us soon as to what happened, why the group is now missing, maybe the "victim" went knocking on the creator's door and threatened him/her by pointing "her" unwanted "gun" on his/her head? Ahaha~ Just kidding~

Anyway, thanks to all the supporters of my blog. There's another story that caught my attention lately that I would like to talk about tomorrow. Come back tomorrow for something new!

Good Night~!! ^_^

10 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I link you up? Luv your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob =) thanks for the support ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should those gallup questions rather be "Was she molested at all"? I don't know the background neither original "news", just reading something from these pages... but if someone likes public foreplay and touching "molesting" is not the correct term. Nobody deserves to be molested, no matter how she/he behaves, but if someone likes to act sexy and have fun, she should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enginner living in the blue house drinks whiskey :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. set up a new one lor. I will join.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no one cares about your post, kthxbai

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserved to be molested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To the last commentor, are you jealous of other people being "molested"?

    ReplyDelete
  9. And to the second last commentor, you are just so contradicting lo, haha. If you don't care about my blog, why are you here leaving your footsteps then? Still wana thank you for visiting~!! ^_^ have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well...It is sentosa

    ReplyDelete